Beverley's wedding blog

Expect this to be an ongoing commentary on what I've decided on, and what I'm currently
agonizing over deciding. That's what I expect it'll be, anyway!

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, February 12, 2006

To do next (February, part 2)

I'm not completely done the previous list, but I thought I'd carry the ones not finished forward and get started on the next things. I have my shoes now and seamstress chosen (and dress is now in her possession and being altered this week!) I'm waiting for a call back from one jewellery store as I mentioned in my 3-month to-do list, and that'll be done. So the only thing not done is the Great Cake Decision.
  • Figure out what to do about the cake. (Go full-out traditional, multi-layer? Just get a slab cake? Have a small traditional cake for photos and a slab cake for eating?) Also decide on a bakery.
  • Finalize groups we want to have photographs of, so we can give a list to the photographer.
  • Decide what to do about attendants' gifts. I have a couple of ideas, but I don't want to post them here in case any of the attendants are looking at this blog!
  • Start figuring out what we want to have happen in the actual ceremony. (Vows, readings, etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home