Beverley's wedding blog

Expect this to be an ongoing commentary on what I've decided on, and what I'm currently
agonizing over deciding. That's what I expect it'll be, anyway!

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, February 12, 2006

RSVPs

The invitations were mailed three weeks ago, on Monday, January 23. I set the RSVP deadline two months before the wedding: March 13th. I sent out 52 invitations, and have heard back from 19 people already, for a total of 32 people attending (including us) so far.

If everyone we invited was to come, there would be 124 people. We're expecting it'll be more like 95. (80 adults, 15 children)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 p.m., February 19, 2006, Blogger Beverley said…

    Update: added a few people to the list, adjusted a few estimates. Now we're still expecting 95 people but it's 85 adults, 10 children. And so far 41 adults are coming (and no one with children has replied)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home